What's new

So who's going to Pre-Order the Verizon iPhone4?

I would like $29.99 unlimited data plan to include wi-fi tethering.

And I would also like to be able to pre-order it at a Verizon store on the 3rd.

That's all :)

I have a really bad feeling that Verizon is going to completely change their data plan or even worse, they are going to have an iphone only data plan that is rediculously expensive.
If they were going to use the same data plan, why would they be keeping everything so tight lipped unless there are major changes coming to their data plan pricing.
I really want a Verizon Iphone, but if it is going to cost an arm and a leg I will just have to stick with my current phone and hope that competition bring the pricing down.

That being said, it is possible Verizon is watching the internet buzz on pricing and feedback and maybe using that to determine their course of action.

It will be interesting to see if they do release the pricing early or late tomorrow. It is a well know fact in media that if you are going to release bad or damaging news you do it late on Friday evening so that most of the major media will not pick up on it until Monday and by then the information has made the rounds and the damage is diminished.

Either way I hope that the information is release soon and that the loyal Verizon customers that have been waiting for the iphone are rewarded and not exploited.

I don't see why the iPhone data plan would be any different than any of their other smartphone data plans. It would make no sense to do that.

I don't see why the iPhone data plan would be any different than any of their other smartphone data plans. It would make no sense to do that.

Never look for sense out of a cellular company, especially a large one. :D

Verizon is known for doing weird things on occasion, like charging extra for mobile hotspot on Android phones yet having it free with the Palm units. I just really hope they don't do something stupid with the pricing as well. They know they have a lot of people on the hook for this phone and will be able to get away with more than usual.

That being said, please, please don't mess with the data pricing.

I have a really bad feeling that Verizon is going to completely change their data plan or even worse, they are going to have an iphone only data plan that is rediculously expensive.
If they were going to use the same data plan, why would they be keeping everything so tight lipped unless there are major changes coming to their data plan pricing.
I really want a Verizon Iphone, but if it is going to cost an arm and a leg I will just have to stick with my current phone and hope that competition bring the pricing down.

That being said, it is possible Verizon is watching the internet buzz on pricing and feedback and maybe using that to determine their course of action.

It will be interesting to see if they do release the pricing early or late tomorrow. It is a well know fact in media that if you are going to release bad or damaging news you do it late on Friday evening so that most of the major media will not pick up on it until Monday and by then the information has made the rounds and the damage is diminished.

Either way I hope that the information is release soon and that the loyal Verizon customers that have been waiting for the iphone are rewarded and not exploited.

If they do change the data plan do you really think people will still buy it? I for one wouldn't. Why pay more a month for a phone when I can get it for the same price from at&t? I think that would sink their sales.

If they do change the data plan do you really think people will still buy it? I for one wouldn't. Why pay more a month for a phone when I can get it for the same price from at&t? I think that would sink their sales.
I think many Apple fanboys would pay anything to have an iPhone.

^^^^
Agreed

But me personally $30 for unlimited is already enough money for smartphones, if they change anything for the iphone I will not be buying no matter how bad I want one

I think many Apple fanboys would pay anything to have an iPhone.
I honestly didn't think of that. I like the Iphone but, I won't pay a premium to own or use it.
^^^^
Agreed

But me personally $30 for unlimited is already enough money for smartphones, if they change anything for the iphone I will not be buying no matter how bad I want one
Looks like it's going to stay $30 for unlimited. :)

Will be ordering 2 for my office both 16gig and one for my daughter. Not looking at the wi-fi now. Been wait for two years!!

I am pre-ordering one for my wife and I! We've been pretty content with our old BB Storms. But when VZW released the info about the iPhone, I looked up our eligibility and it just so happens that both our lines became eligible on 1/23/11. So needless to say we are pretty excited for the new iphones!

iam going to try, but the iphone is cool but you might get bored with it quick, you can do alot more with the droids than the iphone, apple has it so locked down its sad!! but its a good phone anyway!!

iam going to try, but the iphone is cool but you might get bored with it quick, you can do alot more with the droids than the iphone, apple has it so locked down its sad!! but its a good phone anyway!!
I am probably holding off for the iPhone 5 if it comes out to Verizon this summer!

I am probably holding off for the iPhone 5 if it comes out to Verizon this summer!

Unlimited data for "limited time only" kind of scares me. As it may only be for them to get us to buy the iPhone sooner rather than later I still dont want to take a chance. I am sure I will be very happy with the 4 as I am loving my iPod touch 4 32gb. I am NOT so happy w my Brickberry Storm. So happy ordering tomorrow!!

Iam pretty sure there not going to be getting it anytime soon, att yes, verizon no!!