What's new

So who's going to Pre-Order the Verizon iPhone4?

im gonna pre order the iphone 4 and get it on the day it's released by verizon, then pre order and get the iphone 5 when it's released by verizon. seems like the best plan of attack here.

I believe it's going to be $30 for the unlimited data plan.

as for me, depends on how much the data will be. i really like the phone, so we'll see.

I REALLLLLLLLY do hope that they keep it $30 unlimited because it would not sound right if they say "here is the iPhone, but we won't offer unlimited". Huge drawback for me. I already pay enough with Verizon. Plus they are taking away NE2 and Credit. Ugh. Don't tier us yet Verizon!!

I am gonna be pre-ordering one. You think they are going to be doing it onine only or do you think they you will be able to do it in the store as well?

I am gonna be pre-ordering one. You think they are going to be doing it onine only or do you think they you will be able to do it in the store as well?

I thought the initial was online only, but not sure.

Definitely no need not to hope. If I hear something that indicates otherwise before anyone else, I will post up on the board. I would figure in about the next week and a half we should be getting more information.

Yea. I am gonna check with a friend of the family who works in the local VZW store when I get out of work too. I will post as well.

Definitely no need not to hope. If I hear something that indicates otherwise before anyone else, I will post up on the board. I would figure in about the next week and a half we should be getting more information.

I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but I went by my local verizon store this evening and they were closed from 2pm- 8pm for a meeting. I am sure it has to do with the verizon iphone. I would imagine information from the meeting will be leaked onto the internet shortly. I will contact the store manager later today (1/19) to see if he will share any information.

I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but I went by my local verizon store this evening and they were closed from 2pm- 8pm for a meeting. I am sure it has to do with the verizon iphone. I would imagine information from the meeting will be leaked onto the internet shortly. I will contact the store manager later today (1/19) to see if he will share any information.

If you hear anything regarding the data pricing, please let us know. I'm scouring the net daily for word on that but no one knows anything at this point. I honestly don't see them doing something stupid like really jacking it up, but you never know. I would just love some confirmation.

I want to pre-order one but, I'm still deciding if I really want it now or wait to see what the Iphone 5 has to offer. Either way it'll be better than my original droid. . .or so I hope.

I talked to a sales rep in the store last week and he told me to come see him on the 3rd to pre-order. I told him the website said online-only, but he said they usually have a way of doing it in the store or something. Anyone know if this is accurate? I assume he gets commission, which is fine, but I just don't want to miss my chance of ordering on the website (midnight? sold out?) because I waited to go to the store that day.

The only reason I'd prefer this is because I don't want to change my plan. I tried doing an order on the website for a Droid Incredible, just so I could "practice" and see what all is involved (to be ready for the 3rd, haha), and it wouldn't let me proceed without changing my plan. It said my current plan is discontinued, and in order to check out (or "upgrade" my phone, even at full price), I had to choose a new plan. It was irritating, to say the least.

So I'd rather just skip all that crap. I plan on buying the phone at full retail price (using a bunch of gift cards from phone trade-ins), then just activate it myself, so I'd like to keep it as simple as possible.

If you hear anything regarding the data pricing, please let us know. I'm scouring the net daily for word on that but no one knows anything at this point. I honestly don't see them doing something stupid like really jacking it up, but you never know. I would just love some confirmation.

I did go by the store on the way in to work today and the manager was not there. The assistant said that all of the managers in the local area were called to a meeting. When I asked about the data plan for the iphone he let it slip that he is not allowed to discuss any details until they are made public on friday.

I did go by the store on the way in to work today and the manager was not there. The assistant said that all of the managers in the local area were called to a meeting. When I asked about the data plan for the iphone he let it slip that he is not allowed to discuss any details until they are made public on friday.

Well, at least we have a target day. Thanks for checking back with what you found out. It would be nice to get some good news on Friday. Like the plans are staying the same price. I just have a bad feeling that won't be the case.