What's new

Small white icon top right lock screen means what?

keevill

Reaction score
On iPhone 4S 5.1.1 JB recently on the top right lock screen , I have a small white icon like a thought bubble with a number 1 in it.
Only sometimes it shows out of lock screen , and then it is blue. I have Sbsettings installed and Lockinfo also if that's relevant.
It's only just started appearing . I don't have any unread iMessages or SMS .
I have restrung sbsettings .
-keevill-

The problem you have is with lockinfo. Go into lockinfo then go into plugins, from here you can change settings for different plugins. Go into a plugin that you want to change the settings with and turn off status bar icon. It sounds like you have the messages status bar icon on, I had the same problem and it was really bugging me. Hope this helps.
Make sure you respring after.

Sent from the T-800 using Tapatalk

The problem you have is with lockinfo. Go into lockinfo then go into plugins, from here you can change settings for different plugins. Go into a plugin that you want to change the settings with and turn off status bar icon. It sounds like you have the messages status bar icon on, I had the same problem and it was really bugging me. Hope this helps.
Make sure you respring after.

Sent from the T-800 using Tapatalk

Thx for that Idea !
I have unchecked both the Messages and Notifications status bar icons and after respring, it disappeared ( For about 30 secs grrrrr... ).
Here's a screenshot of the thing. In this shot it's blue but in the lockscreen , it's white.
It's really not that important but as you say, it's bugging me now.
Thx for any help.
-keevill-

Attachments

• $lockscreen.jpg
    $lockscreen.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 360
I have discovered that this icon is related to Lockinfo as suggested.
It is a link to the onscreen calendar if clicked.
Actually, quite useful!!
-keevill-