What's new

Status bar notification icons

izzyfanto

Reaction score
is there a tweak that adds status bar notification icons for SMS, email ect? I don't want a full app like IntelliscreenX or LockInfo, and those apps only display those icons in the lock screen whereas I want them on my status bar once I unlock my phone too. I have searched extensively through Cydia with various keywords but no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

You cannot name them repos here.............NO CRACKED REPO'S.......................Better hope a mod doen't come through here.

Notifier+ will work........................I just use IntelliScreenX...........But I turn off status bar icons for messages cuz I have biteSMS and both icons will show if it is i=enabled in ISX.

But ISX only ads missed calls, emails, and sms icons in status bar.............Which is really all I want...............

Notifie+ isn't going to do what you think it will........and will only give status bar icons for calls voicemails, messages, emails, Calender, instant messanger....................But cannot make your own for an app that is not supported.

zig9449 said:
You cannot name them repos here.............NO CRACKED REPO'S.......................Better hope a mod doen't come through here.

Notifier+ will work........................I just use IntelliScreenX...........But I turn off status bar icons for messages cuz I have biteSMS and both icons will show if it is i=enabled in ISX.

But ISX only ads missed calls, emails, and sms icons in status bar.............Which is really all I want...............

Notifie+ isn't going to do what you think it will........and will only give status bar icons for calls voicemails, messages, emails, Calender, instant messanger....................But cannot make your own for an app that is not supported.

cool, those are the only icons I want too. I have a lot of SMS coming through, and it'd be nice to have a little icon in the status bar reminding me. so question: does ISX put the icon on the unlocked home screen status bar? I was under the impression it only worked in the lock screen

darkstar2007 said:
Zig is right.
No more discussions on cracked repos. Period. Please review our forums rules.
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/

sorry I dot understand :-/ I just went to that link you posted and found this:
"15. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content."

is that what your referencing? I'm not trying to break any rules, please forgive my ignorance of "cracked repos", I have never heard this term before :)

izzyfanto said:
"15. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content."

is that what your referencing? I'm not trying to break any rules, please forgive my ignorance of "cracked repos", I have never heard this term before :)

Yes that's what I'm referring to and you didn't post the cracked repo another member did. :)

izzyfanto said:

I would explain this to you but that would be discussing cracked repos.

The 2 repo you payed ate repos with cracked apps/tweaks.

I would send a mod a private message about it.

oh lol, I didn't see the post I guess before you deleted it. scared me for a sec :)

zig9449 said:
I would explain this to you but that would be discussing cracked repos.

The 2 repo you payed ate repos with cracked apps/tweaks.

I would send a mod a private message about it.

now I'm confused :-S Lockinfo and ISX are not pirated apps, nor do I own them or have them installed. I am merely inquiring as to their function in regards to the status bar. that isn't breaking any rules, is it?

Yeah sorry guys noob here I should really educate myself which things are cracked and pirated so I don't post anything not allowed :/

Sorry again

izzyfanto said:
oh lol, I didn't see the post I guess before you deleted it. scared me for a sec :)

Yeah Notifier+ is a package you must "pay" for to use. The repos you showed offered then for "free". A paid tweak that is free, is in fact, a cracked tweak.

zig9449 said:
Yeah Notifier+ is a package you must "pay" for to use. The repos you showed offered then for "free". A paid tweak that is free, is in fact, a cracked tweak.

you mean the repos that @matrixnubee posted? cause I didn't post anything...I reference the name of the official app

izzyfanto said:
you mean the repos that @matrixnubee posted? cause I didn't post anything...I reference the name of the official app

Your fine lol! You didn't break any rules.