What's new

help !

ashleey

Reaction score
I recently just jail broke my iphone 5. I have a few questions..
I have Cydia & winterboard.

1. How do i change the font on the status bar?
2. How do i add a picture icon on the status bar? i downloaded 'fake carrier' but it only let me change the "at&t" part to "ashley"
3. Is there a way i can change the color/look of my apps but keep my original wallpaper on my home screen and lock screen?
4. is there another app thats free thats like the app "barrel?"
5. i can't find the app "pandora downloader" ..?

1. You can install custom fonts with BytaFont
2. You can use Zeppelin for custom carrier logos
3. Find or make a theme that only skins the icons
4. No there are no free alternatives to barrel
5. Pandora Downloader is technically illegal so you won't find it on any of the default repositories.

1) You can change the general font of your phone using tweaks like Bytafont. Or if you strictly want the statusBar only, you'll need to mod the core files, or create a theme that specifically zones out the statusBar.

2) Zeppelin allows you to do so. If you want to create a custom logo/icon, you can do so as well and implement that using Zeppelin.

3) Quite a few themes out there have some really nice custom icons. You can of course create your own, just that you have to keep in mind that you have to specifically target specific apps for them to take effect. Or if you like icons from certain themes, you can mix and match them by creating a separate theme and putting the mix and match in there.

4) Vortex probably?

5) You'll have to Google that yourself as the repository which Pandora Downloader comes in is a piracy repo, and we do not support piracy nor piracy discussions.