What's new

Status bar?

goavs18

Reaction score
Jailbroke my IPhone 4s last night and I'm like a kid in a candy store I download weather Icon, and it works fine. also downloaded Inpulse (retina) and got it installed. also downloaded Odsidian HD (free) for the lockscreen weather, calendar, & clock the clock and calendar work fine but the weather I cant figure out how to change the location to mine. I also have noticed that some of you have done other tweaks to the status bar, what are the tweaks that you need to do this?

goavs18 said:
Jailbroke my IPhone 4s last night and I'm like a kid in a candy store I download weather Icon, and it works fine. also downloaded Inpulse (retina) and got it installed. also downloaded Odsidian HD (free) for the lockscreen weather, calendar, & clock the clock and calendar work fine but the weather I cant figure out how to change the location to mine. I also have noticed that some of you have done other tweaks to the status bar, what are the tweaks that you need to do this?

Springtomize 2 is very good as it does what a lot of different one off tweaks do. It has many status bar tweaks built in.

You will need iFile to change you Weather code. Once you get iFile you can YouTube a vid that will walk you thru everything.