What's new

Change Font in LockInfo Home Screen?

M.J.H.

Reaction score
new iPhone 4 owner through Verizon Wireless. My biggest concern right now is getting LockInfo setup the way that I want it and will find it most useful - so that is what this post is about. I use LockInfo for the lock screen of course, and then for the Home Screen as well.

What I have attached is an image that shows my home screen on LockInfo and what I am looking to do is simply:

1. change the light blue color to white or light grey, basically something else
2. change the light blue wording font to maybe the traditional iPhone looking font or something of that nature

I have tried multiple LockInfo themes using Cydia but I cannot seem to find any that have the LockInfo sections I need 1) must have Things application, as well as 2) RSS Feeds for my work / news.

new iPhone 4 owner through Verizon Wireless. My biggest concern right now is getting LockInfo setup the way that I want it and will find it most useful - so that is what this post is about. I use LockInfo for the lock screen of course, and then for the Home Screen as well.

What I have attached is an image that shows my home screen on LockInfo and what I am looking to do is simply:

1. change the light blue color to white or light grey, basically something else
2. change the light blue wording font to maybe the traditional iPhone looking font or something of that nature

I have tried multiple LockInfo themes using Cydia but I cannot seem to find any that have the LockInfo sections I need 1) must have Things application, as well as 2) RSS Feeds for my work / news.

like you say you would need a theme to make that possible, BytaFont will change the font type but only themes alter the colour from what i know