What's new

slickwraps iphone4 carbon skin covers

yes lol,dont know if i should get the blue carbon or the gold metal next time,or maybe there will be a new one out.

I had the blue and loved it. But only because it's my favourite colour. I've now got the black one and I'm not liking it at all. Makes it look cheap and like other phones. I think I'll be re-ordering a new blue one shortly or the brushed steel like yours. No my minds made up its brushed steel time lol

iHolophyte

I currently have the 'mood' front and back with white sides and apple logo...

Attachments

• $image-1164705824.jpg
    $image-1164705824.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 494
  • $image-1655124097.jpg
    $image-1655124097.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 468
just bought the red one, thanks for the tips guys
when it comes I'll post the pictures

@Supahrob, at the supporting vendors request, I am going to clean up this thread. If you have an issue you need to resolve outside of this forum!

yeah, anyway -iHolophyta- I am still looking to buy the black... but you mentioned that it looked bad - could YOU ellaborate?

Take care,
Rob

yeah, anyway -iHolophyta- I am still looking to buy the black... but you mentioned that it looked bad - could YOU ellaborate?

Take care,
Rob

Basically all the colours out there and I've used the black one. It now just looks like every other phone out there. As all phones are black. I'm taking Nokia, galaxy, Motorola etc. if I was you I'd chose a different colour so your iPhone stands out from the mobile crowd.

iHolophyte

Anyone know if the clear snap on case fits snug on an iPhone that doesn't have a wrap on it? Or is it designed to be slightly bigger by a fraction specifically to accommodate a wrapped iPhone? I don't want it to be loose or not fit tightly if I don't opt to get a wrap too.

Anyone know if the clear snap on case fits snug on an iPhone that doesn't have a wrap on it? Or is it designed to be slightly bigger by a fraction specifically to accommodate a wrapped iPhone? I don't want it to be loose or not fit tightly if I don't opt to get a wrap too.
The majority of form fitting, snap on cases fit quite snug... but not to the point where it won't fit w/ a wrap on front & back.

Basically all the colours out there and I've used the black one. It now just looks like every other phone out there. As all phones are black. I'm taking Nokia, galaxy, Motorola etc. if I was you I'd chose a different colour so your iPhone stands out from the mobile crowd.

iHolophyte

I couldn't agree more with you! I say the exactly same thing!

That's why I bought 3 very different skins from slickwraps: Gun metal, red carbon fiber and glowing blue.

By the way, I'll share with you the answer that I got from slickwraps:

"Hello,
Thanks for contacting us before installing the wrap. You can use a Slickwrap over a full body protector or shield, however, we do not recommend it. Our wraps are specifically designed to adhere to the hardware of your phone. If placed on top of a shield or protector it may damage the wrap and the protector. Which we will not be liable for. I have heard quite a few people say they have applied the wrap over the protector/shield and have not had any issues with removal. So, you can install over the protector or shield, but at your own risk.
I am going to advise that with the protector and the wrap installed on your phone a clear case is probably not going to fit.

Thank You,

Miricia
SlickWraps Customer Care
Slickwraps.com"

$Photo on 08-02-2012 at 16.34.jpg$Photo on 08-02-2012 at 16.36 #2.jpgbought a plain leather slip case today and personalised it with my Slickwraps apple,i like the way my matching 4s shows at the top.