What's new

slickwraps iphone4 carbon skin covers

iHolophyte said:
Blimey you're good dde01. Now I know!

Ohhh also noticed from your screen shots there's a ban user button dde33 lets hope you never need to use that one (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

Oh that buttons reserved for rule breakers. :p!!
Lmao!

Going to order a slickwraps myself over this weekend but cant decide which one to go with. Between the colour collection all red wrap or the red carbon fiber red wrap any recomendations which is better and why? Also if i apply either of these to my phone will i still be able to use my griffin reveal bumper over the top of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to order a slickwraps myself over this weekend but cant decide which one to go with. Between the colour collection all red wrap or the red carbon fiber red wrap any recomendations which is better and why? Also if i apply either of these to my phone will i still be able to use my griffin reveal bumper over the top of them?

You will be able to use anything over them as they are paper thin wraps. Personally I think you should order the blue one (laughs out loud). But it's your choice. The red is pretty good but I also love the brushed metal ones there sexy.

iHolophyte

You will be able to use anything over them as they are paper thin wraps. Personally I think you should order the blue one (laughs out loud). But it's your choice. The red is pretty good but I also love the brushed metal ones there sexy.

iHolophyte

Lol i think ill pass on the blue one.. U might be taking your blue on off after tomorrow afternoon ;)
Thats good to know actually wanted the ones that glow in the dark but they have no red so ill pass on that for now. The brushed metal ones do look very hot must admit. Im abit spoilt for choice. How long did you wait for delivery?

Lol i think ill pass on the blue one.. U might be taking your blue on off after tomorrow afternoon ;)
Thats good to know actually wanted the ones that glow in the dark but they have no red so ill pass on that for now. The brushed metal ones do look very hot must admit. Im abit spoilt for choice. How long did you wait for delivery?

Within 5 days was really impressed. You'll never look back once you've got one on your phone. My
Mates are always saying how good mine looks with a slick wrap on. Post a pic when yours is on.

iHolophyte

Within 5 days was really impressed. You'll never look back once you've got one on your phone. My
Mates are always saying how good mine looks with a slick wrap on. Post a pic when yours is on.

iHolophyte

Thats good.. I waited longer than 5 days to recieve a pair of headphones this week that come from london so thats a great time. I shall do :)

Im waiting for some to come,cant wait.

You'll love them when they turn up. It'll be like Christmas, Easter and birthdays all rolled into one 😄

iHolophyte
its the idea that you can just change the whole look of your phone anytime you like for a small cost,i read that you can re use them over and over again,is that right?

its the idea that you can just change the whole look of your phone anytime you like for a small cost,i read that you can re use them over and over again,is that right?

That's correct ivy. I have had 2 slick wrap covers and for 2 months had one on. Then changed to the second cover and put the first cover back on its wrapper. Then I changed back to the first cover again after one month of using the second cover. And easy to do too and the stickiness was still there which I was expecting not to be. So in principle if you have 4 covers you could alternate each week for 4 weeks of each month. How cool does that sound?

iHolophyte

That's correct ivy. I have had 2 slick wrap covers and for 2 months had one on. Then changed to the second cover and put the first cover back on its wrapper. Then I changed back to the first cover again after one month of using the second cover. And easy to do too and the stickiness was still there which I was expecting not to be. So in principle if you have 4 covers you could alternate each week for 4 weeks of each month. How cool does that sound?

iHolophyte
really cool,eventually i would like to try one of each type,you said you got yours in 5 days?when i asked someone on their site i was told up to 6 weeks!!!was yours direct from Slickwraps? also did you pay postage and how much was it?

really cool,eventually i would like to try one of each type,you said you got yours in 5 days?when i asked someone on their site i was told up to 6 weeks!!!was yours direct from Slickwraps? also did you pay postage and how much was it?

I got mine from slick wraps in here (Andrew) I got it to review so no postage was paid. I do believe though that they post to anywhere in the world, so probably depends where you are. Im in the UK, and took 5 days. On my envelope was $5.50 so that's how much the postage was. Once I'd PM'd my address I received 5 days later. I am thinking of buying a new one so that'll have postage attached.

iHolophyte

I got mine from slick wraps in here (Andrew) I got it to review so no postage was paid. I do believe though that they post to anywhere in the world, so probably depends where you are. Im in the UK, and took 5 days. On my envelope was $5.50 so that's how much the postage was. Once I'd PM'd my address I received 5 days later. I am thinking of buying a new one so that'll have postage attached.

iHolophyte
right,i had problems trying to order so eventually i ordered from amazon but if i order again i would prefer to order from Slickwraps as they have the full range,its odd that when i went on their chat and asked how long delivery was to the uk i was told up to 6 weeks,i will have to clarify that for future reference.