What's new

slickwraps iphone4 carbon skin covers

right,i had problems trying to order so eventually i ordered from amazon but if i order again i would prefer to order from Slickwraps as they have the full range,its odd that when i went on their chat and asked how long delivery was to the uk i was told up to 6 weeks,i will have to clarify that for future reference.

Your best best would be to PM Andrew on here (slickwraps) he'll give you the best answers. I think he is also sending you out a wrap isn't he? I think you're right though order directly from them as they have a massive collection.

iHolophyte

Your best best would be to PM Andrew on here (slickwraps) he'll give you the best answers. I think he is also sending you out a wrap isn't he? I think you're right though order directly from them as they have a massive collection.

iHolophyte
yes he's very kindly sending me one,i will find out as i fancy an iPad one too,I'm sure I'm going to love them.

Final question before i order.. I have front n back screen protectors on.. Can i stick the wraps straight over them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
glad you asked that,i just assumed i would have to take them off,i would think that when you come to change your Slickwraps for a different design or colour that it will pull your protectors off?

glad you asked that,i just assumed i would have to take them off,i would think that when you come to change your Slickwraps for a different design or colour that it will pull your protectors off?

This it does. What I do is put the screen protector on then the slick wrap over the top. When it's time to change the screen protector I remove the slick wrap and take off the protector stuck it. Put a new screen protector on then the slick wrap back over the top. The slick wraps that come now have the screen protector that fits inside the window rectangle which allows change of protector without the need to remove the slick wrap. But either way the slick wrap is still good enough to remove and refit. Hope that makes sense.

iHolophyte

This it does. What I do is put the screen protector on then the slick wrap over the top. When it's time to change the screen protector I remove the slick wrap and take off the protector stuck it. Put a new screen protector on then the slick wrap back over the top. The slick wraps that come now have the screen protector that fits inside the window rectangle which allows change of protector without the need to remove the slick wrap. But either way the slick wrap is still good enough to remove and refit. Hope that makes sense.

iHolophyte
oh right,so you get a little screen protector in the pack then?thats good,i know the iPhone screen is pretty tough but accidents happen.

oh right,so you get a little screen protector in the pack then?thats good,i know the iPhone screen is pretty tough but accidents happen.

Yeah you do get a screen protector with it, well I did anyway. I know the iPhone states its screen is scratch proof but I'd hate to be without a protector because I'm sure after a few months it'd have scratches all over it from being whipped in and out of your pocket.

iHolophyte

Yeah you do get a screen protector with it, well I did anyway. I know the iPhone states its screen is scratch proof but I'd hate to be without a protector because I'm sure after a few months it'd have scratches all over it from being whipped in and out of your pocket.

iHolophyte
or handbag lol.

Saw this thread and felt I had to add my 2 cents about Slickwraps. I have had one set or another set of Slickwraps on my phone for about 9 months. Started with the carbon fiber series and went on to the brushed metal and ended up with a couple of executive series with the leather backing. As I have said in another thread for Slickwrap reviews, the product is well worth the price you pay and the quality of the product compared to other wraps is top-notch. It has protected my phone in numerous drops from scratches and damage to the glass (until yesterday). Yes, I am sorry to say, I have finally cracked my rear glass. But you know what? I am still using Slickwraps and will continue to use Slickwraps. I love how it offers protection yet still keeps the phone slick looking. I did have some problems with my leather backings which I have not addressed with Andrew from Slickwraps yet but I know the customer service is unsurpassed since I have had another minor issue rectified in the past.

Once again, Slickwraps is a great product if you are looking to keep your phone slick and sexy while protecting it at the same time.

Saw this thread and felt I had to add my 2 cents about Slickwraps. I have had one set or another set of Slickwraps on my phone for about 9 months. Started with the carbon fiber series and went on to the brushed metal and ended up with a couple of executive series with the leather backing. As I have said in another thread for Slickwrap reviews, the product is well worth the price you pay and the quality of the product compared to other wraps is top-notch. It has protected my phone in numerous drops from scratches and damage to the glass (until yesterday). Yes, I am sorry to say, I have finally cracked my rear glass. But you know what? I am still using Slickwraps and will continue to use Slickwraps. I love how it offers protection yet still keeps the phone slick looking. I did have some problems with my leather backings which I have not addressed with Andrew from Slickwraps yet but I know the customer service is unsurpassed since I have had another minor issue rectified in the past.

Once again, Slickwraps is a great product if you are looking to keep your phone slick and sexy while protecting it at the same time.
Thanks for your input,I'm so looking forward to getting mine.