What's new

Slickwrap review of the blue carbon

They come with screen protectors that just cover the screen and are a lot thicker than your average full phone screen protector. Only thing I would advise is put it on first as its slightly larger than your slickwrap.
So which ever you use yes you still need to put it in first

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

I just ordered a slickwrap for Iphone 4S. I added an extra HD screen protector for $5. Is that the the screen protector that just cover the screen or full ones? Coz from the picture, it looks like a full one.

They come with screen protectors that just cover the screen and are a lot thicker than your average full phone screen protector. Only thing I would advise is put it on first as its slightly larger than your slickwrap.
So which ever you use yes you still need to put it in first

Also forgot to ask, would the slickwrap be slightly raised because the screen protector is slightly larger than slickwrap? They should try to make the slickwrap+screen protector in one peice, would be alot easier imo.

on my phone i first placed a full screen protector and then i placed the slickwarp on top of it. it makes it look oem and i like it.

Also forgot to ask, would the slickwrap be slightly raised because the screen protector is slightly larger than slickwrap? They should try to make the slickwrap+screen protector in one peice, would be alot easier imo.

I have asked slick wraps if this is possible some time back. I'm still awaiting an answer.

These wraps look really nice. I just need to make my mind up on which one to get! Really diggin the blue carbon fiber and the brushed aluminum. Probably go with the blue though since its my favorite color. Thanks for the review and info. Y'all go check out the website and check these out. Fur wraps anyone?

Hi bk123,

The Slickwrap will not be raised as the Screen Protector fits perfectly in the middle of the front wrap. Thanks for the suggestion it's a great idea!

It was my suggestion (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

I had the black carbon with silver edge on mine last time and loved it so was a but half minded on whether this will look as good. I was wrong this blue one wins hands down!

One thing I'd like to ask slick wraps though is; would there ever be a chance to incorporate the screen protector into the front cover? Then it'd be all one piece. That's the trickiest part of putting this on is making sure both the protector then the cover are square to the phone. If it was built in it'd be easier. Just a thought 😄

There is my suggestion

iHolophyte

very nice review! :) I ordered the yellow glow skin a wooden style skin and a red version of the one you purchased!

Glows like a glow stick! love the red one as well. it for sure looks good in blue also

Unleashed said:
very nice review! :) I ordered the yellow glow skin a wooden style skin and a red version of the one you purchased!

Glows like a glow stick! love the red one as well. it for sure looks good in blue also

Yes I received a blue glow on the dark one as well. :)!
It was really cool to have around Halloween, or at the club. It's really excellent quality. I've applied and re-applied mine probably a dozen times. Still sticky and going strong. :D!

Yes I received a blue glow on the dark one as well. :)!
It was really cool to have around Halloween, or at the club. It's really excellent quality. I've applied and re-applied mine probably a dozen times. Still sticky and going strong. :D!

it was not available in blue when i ordered mine, I gave my credit card details on the site and even so close to new years eve I received them before then while royal mail are supposed to be on strike..

They get 5 stars from me, I did make a youtube short video also but my camera is not very good so I could not capture the glow.

I also paid the extra 3$ and got a mood ring

Unleashed said:
it was not available in blue when i ordered mine, I gave my credit card details on the site and even so close to new years eve I received them before then while royal mail are supposed to be on strike..

They get 5 stars from me, I did make a youtube short video also but my camera is not very good so I could not capture the glow.

I couldn't capture the glow on camera either. :(
Certainly not well enough to justify how well these things light up.
Too bad we couldn't use our iPhone cameras somehow. :p

I couldn't capture the glow on camera either. :(
Certainly not well enough to justify how well these things light up.
Too bad we couldn't use our iPhone cameras somehow. :p

the more you leave it in the dark the more it glows but there are videos on youtube that actually capture it and I wonder how they did it, I could of used my iphone as I have two of them but I was recording from an android device (LG 3D) but to capture the red and yellow skins.

the blue looks good though and worth buying for my next iphone.

Unleashed said:
the more you leave it in the dark the more it glows but there are videos on youtube that actually capture it and I wonder how they did it, I could of used my iphone as I have two of them but I was recording from an android device (LG 3D) but to capture the red and yellow skins.

the blue looks good though and worth buying for my next iphone.

They must have expensive cameras, or at least cameras made with good quality.

It's a great wrap. I'm sure you'll like it. :D

I so want the blue glow in the dark now after reading your two's posts. I want the mood ring also 😜. Put the link to your YouTube video unleashed then I can kinda get the idea. Cheers.

iHolophyte