What's new

Siri coming to the iphone 4

Here's the latest no go by the great rainbow apple.."Siri is not coming to the iPhone 4"

Wouldn't have though Apple would do this. It's what makes the 4 special.

Folks, lets give Apple some time to work out the kinks. As pointed out by a LOT of people Siri can barely handle the 4S crowd as it is. Imagine the issues if you added the iPhone 4 users and iPad users instantly.

I still firmly believe that Siri will be released for the iPhone 4 and iPad. It is simply a matter of time.

Folks, lets give Apple some time to work out the kinks. As pointed out by a LOT of people Siri can barely handle the 4S crowd as it is. Imagine the issues if you added the iPhone 4 users and iPad users instantly.

I still firmly believe that Siri will be released for the iPhone 4 and iPad. It is simply a matter of time.

Ain't that the truth. As much as I would love to have Siri on my iPhone 4 it would make no sense whatsoever for Apple to place that huge additional load on the Siri servers. I suspect it would bring the whole Siri system to a grinding halt. They would have to invest a lot more money in hardware if they were going to include the IP 4. And honestly, as someone already mentioned, Siri is one of the key items that separates the 4 from the 4s and makes people want to purchase a new phone or upgrade an older one.

Totaly agree with you !

iCrank said:
I don't really care about stable servers. I just want Siri to call me Daddy and Lord Crank once or twice a day

Ha ha. Too funny!!!! I would probably never use it. At least not in public. How would I look on the subway???? Lmao.

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF.net

mariuss said:
i know there are people out there who don't belive you ;)

LOL!!! Only reason I would upgrade to 4S is because I had an old iPhone or didn't have one at all. I am not due an upgrade until 2013.

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF.net