What's new

Siri coming to the iphone 4

Darkstar2007

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly I'd be happy about it. It'd definitely make it feel like a new device! Well it would to me at least. 8)!

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The better get there servers on a better shape before they do so... lol I heard a lot of server issues had been going on because the load.

bk123

Reaction score
that would be great, but im sure iphone 4 users that upgraded to 4s just because of siri wouldnt be too happy.

iHolophyte

Reaction score
Who cares about iPhone 4 users upgrading to 4s for Siri. What about those that haven't! Bring on Siri to the iPhone 4 😝

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

iHolophyte

Reaction score
All though you all do realise the iPhone 4 already does this. Hold the home button and ask it to phone X on home/mobile/iPhone etc and it does anyway. Siri would only benefit us for texts

DaveM

Reaction score
All though you all do realise the iPhone 4 already does this. Hold the home button and ask it to phone X on home/mobile/iPhone etc and it does anyway. Siri would only benefit us for texts

I have a 4, not a 4S, but I've seen what Siri can do and it does worlds more than that. If Siri can run as well on the 4 I'd welcome having that feature.

bk123

Reaction score

That's voice control which i find to be very inaccurate compared to Siri. But personally I much rather type my text messages over telling Siri to do it.

OP
iCrank

iCrank

Reaction score
bk123 said:
that would be great, but im sure iphone 4 users that upgraded to 4s just because of siri wouldnt be too happy.

That would be their fault not ours.

Trucksmoveamerica

Reaction score
Siri was a bonus to upgrade to 4S. Apple needs to be more concerned about having the servers to handle Siri first.