What's new

Iphone 4s vs iphone 4 conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sekelani

Reaction score
Let's take away Siri from the 4s. Yes it is a better device with the 8 megapixel camera. Dual core processor. But to be really honest. I wouldn't say the iPhone 4s is dramatically faster than the iPhone 4. Please correct me if I am wrong. Yes apps do launch better and yes the graphics are much better than the iPhone 4. But I have realized there are just mine improvements.
I have done countless tests with my old iPhone 4 and my new iPhone 4s and in some test the iPhone 4 wins and the 4s losses. It's really a disappointment. The only thing I would say the dual core processor does is increase the graphics quite abit which I am happy about and just launch apps quicker. Let me be real. If there was no Siri .i wouldn't buy the 4s.
That's just my point of view.

No, There is not much of a speed difference, but everything does load that bit quicker and it powers on at least a minute faster plus a 64GB version

Unleashed said:
No, There is not much of a speed difference, but everything does load that bit quicker and it powers on at least a minute faster plus a 64GB version

True. I got the 64 gigabyte one.

The difference between iPhone 4s and iPhone 4 sounds a little bit harder. Why? Becase each iPhone 4s new owner found that iPhone 4s nearlly the same as iPhone 4. Even there are so many kinds of cases which suitable for iPphone 4 and iPhone 4s. I have got more information from your opinion. :photos:

Let's take away Siri from the 4s. Yes it is a better device with the 8 megapixel camera. Dual core processor. But to be really honest. I wouldn't say the iPhone 4s is dramatically faster than the iPhone 4. Please correct me if I am wrong. Yes apps do launch better and yes the graphics are much better than the iPhone 4. But I have realized there are just mine improvements.
I have done countless tests with my old iPhone 4 and my new iPhone 4s.

Can you educate us on those countless test.

Status
Not open for further replies.