What's new

Signal Booster / Enhancer

hayesdt

Reaction score
I have Verizon service and sometimes when camping in a "fringe" area, my iphone signal is very weak (one bar) and internet is extremely slow.

Is there some type of (relatively) portable signal booster / enhancer I could hook up to my iphone that would improve a weaker signal?

hayesdt said:
I have Verizon service and sometimes when camping in a "fringe" area, my iphone signal is very weak (one bar) and internet is extremely slow.

Is there some type of (relatively) portable signal booster / enhancer I could hook up to my iphone that would improve a weaker signal?

You could also try updating your PRL. *228 option 2.

what you might find the problem to be is, the lsc is over-processing the information, therefore what looks like blocking. Thats why must lcd come with digitial ( freeview box inside ). To get the best out of the tv either get freeview or cable.

what you might find the problem to be is, the lsc is over-processing the information, therefore what looks like blocking. Thats why must lcd come with digitial ( freeview box inside ). To get the best out of the tv either get freeview or cable.

what are you talking about?