What's new

ShSh & Paid Solutions, Please Help!

ganich

Reaction score
is there any way i can backup my shsh file of a jailbroken iphone 4 os 4.1? when i goto cydia.. the first line says " SHSH: iOS 4.1, 4.2.1, 4.2b3". What does that mean?

Secondly, whenever i google iphone 4 unlock or jailbreak, i find these paid solutions in the results. Someone told me these websites are all fraud and they don't actually provide you any solution. can anyone verify the statement? are these websites actually fake? is there any trusted paid solution available?

~ removed scam links

Last edited by a moderator:
Just use the "make my life easier button on the first page of cydia once your jailbroken. Check out the stickies for all the latest jailbreak options. Also, yes it's true any jailbreak that charges money is a scam.

Download TinyUmbrella and run it. It will backup your blobs to Cydia if you haven't already and save a copy locally.
"http://thefirmwareumbrella.blogspot.com/"

Your blobs are already saved to cydia. To use them you need to go to C:Windows\System32\drivers\etc and open host file with notpad. On a new line paste this:

74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com

When restoring to an earlier firmware you need to put your phone in DFU mode before plugging it in.

Don't know much about those sites but never pay for your jailbreak or unlock. The tools they use are free...