What's new

should i jailbreak?? plz help

whieldon

Reaction score
hey guys i got the iphone 4 its my first ever iphone and i really wanna jailbreak but am to scared to do it lol

could someone plz tell me the pros and cons to jailbreaking

and i know it voids but i warranty but ive got it insured so does it also void insurance??

and can i take the jailbreak off if i dont want it anymore?

thanks alot guys i know it sounds like stupid questions but i want piece of mind before i jailbreak :)

I got an iPhone 4 just a few weeks ago. I Jailbroke for the first time last night. Went smooth and as I have read you can completely wipe the jailbreak by doing a restore in iTunes. Also, there are no traces of the jailbreak after the restore so your warranty stays intact? Either it's true or not. I have already changed my theme which I really wanted to do first thing. I haven't downloaded any apps thru Cydia yet. You can also google as there is tons of info out there about jailbreaking.

m8 my advice is jailbreak it and reek the benefifts tht apple dont give us ...kenny1690.............

hey guys took your advice and jailbroke it thanks :)

going smooth so far just opened cydia for the first ime

What are the benefits of doing the Limera1n jailbreak on the iphone4? I just got mine a few days ago and just wondering what I'm missing out on?

What are the benefits of doing the Limera1n jailbreak on the iphone4? I just got mine a few days ago and just wondering what I'm missing out on?

some of these reasons dont apply any more but there is lots of reasons why jailbreak makes the phone so much better and some bugs that might make it a bit of a hassle to do so

no cons just benefits, jailbreak NOW!

imo the fact that you have to re install all jailbreak apps when you upgrade, having to wait for new jb tools. some have problems with it and have to restore. there are very little problems but they do exist the cons. even though there are far more many pros, but the re installing jb apps is enough to put me off jailbreaking when you do it every firmware for 4 years... i cba ssed any more lol, i once downloaded an app thats supposed to back up jb apps but it never worked

Jailbreak it. You got nothing to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys like the originator of this thread I too have just got an Iphone 4 v4.1, purchased here in New Zealand and doesnt need to be jail broken to use other providers but it annoys that I have to purchase everything thru Istore, should I still jail break it and can someone tell me what program is available that you have been using to jail break the iphone4 v4.1 and how is the best way of doing it, am new to this stuff so am sorry if this upsets any of you geeks out there who this is second nature too