What's new

iPhone 4 ios6 Jailbreak

SmallMidget

Reaction score
hi im new! ive tried the ios6 jailbreak but it is not really stable i wanna know when he will be more stable or official ... someone know?
ive tried to downgrade but i dont have my ios5 shsh and ive read it was impossible to do a downgrade... is it true?

thx for answer and sorry for my bad english!

Make sure you're using the latest iOS 6 jailbreak, not the old developer jailbreak.

what is this? ive tried beta1 and beta2 and i see no change
what is a shsh? i cant take shsh from another iphone4 with ios 5.1?

SHSH (blobs) is the virtual signature for a specific iOS version on your iPhone. SHSH's cannot be shared from one iDevice to another.

damn ok... and there is a way to get some news from facebook or email to know about the jailbreak updates?

alright! thanks guy i will follow here to see news and tips! but with my bad english im not gonna disturb you as much

I also have the same problem. I am very much interested in untethered jailbreak. But as I am on IOS 6 news say I have to downgrade to IOS 5.1.1. That's not possible for me as I don't have my SHSH BLOBS saved. Can anyone help or do I have to wait for the official IOS 6 untethered jailbreak..?

Thanks in advance. But I need the jail break desperately.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Ok has far has I know for the moment their is no jailbreak for the iOS 6 and from what I've read their may not be 1 soon or even at all least according to the dev blog . I'm on an iphone4 and run ios6 I wish I could go back but can't someone has to be making a jailbreak that will work how hard can it be to hack an iPhone 4 or 5 it's not like your cracking a safe . But has for now it seems their wont be any for 6 anytime soon

I also have the same problem. I am very much interested in untethered jailbreak. But as I am on IOS 6 news say I have to downgrade to IOS 5.1.1. That's not possible for me as I don't have my SHSH BLOBS saved. Can anyone help or do I have to wait for the official IOS 6 untethered jailbreak..?

Thanks in advance. But I need the jail break desperately.

Can't downgrade it without blobs nor can you untether iOS 6 since it's not released yet. Was iOS 6 a stock iOS on your iPhone 4? Or did you update the iOS yourself.

I installed it via iTunes. My iPhone is 1 year old.

I have jailbroken my iPhone 4 ios 6 but its tethered.

Thanks.

At the moment there's only a tethered for non 3GS iPhones

Thanks. But I there any good news regarding untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4?

Thanks a lot again.