What's new

sharing pics on facebook

flyinlab

Reaction score
I was wondering if their is a setting that allows me to upload a share to facebook directly from the photo? There is an option to tweet the pic but not share to facebook. I do not use twitter. Any help possible? thanks

Hello! I had been wondering the same thing when i wanted to share a picture to my gf's facebook but like you i was trying to share it from the camera roll. I also didnt see a share facebook option so i just went on the Facebook App and on youre news feed on FB, there will be 3 boxes right above you're feed and one of them will be "Photo". Press photo, and it will take you to the camera roll and this will upload it to facebook :) .

Hope this helps!

If you use Camera+, you can take the picture, go directly to your pic, select it and have it upload to Facebook. That's the closest I've found so far, but it works rather well.

Just go into the Facebook app and click the button that says "photo" on the status bar. If you're using the mobile site, you have to go into settings on Facebook and copy the link they give you to upload pics and email the pics to that link. I do miss how on my android phones I could just look at a pic in my gallery and share from there.