What's new

New memebr - 1 quick question

tms85

Reaction score
New member here to this forum. I have had my iPhone4 for about 3 months now. I love it and dont know how i lived without it before. I joined this forum because i know i am still not taking full advantage of all of its features. I have a lot to learn.

First question i have today is about sharing photos.

I know how to email, text, add to facebook/twitter all that but for some reason i have no idea how to upload a pic to a "Forum" site. I do a lot of research on automotive forums and some posting. I cannot figure out how to upload pitures onto forum sites.

I do have a photobucket account and have loaded the pics there but i cannot copy the "IMG" or HTML codes to directly insert into a post. i can copy the direct link but nothing shows up when i click on it.

Been a little frustrating but hopefully some knowledgable folks can help me out. Thank you in advance

Troy

Welcome,

Copying the IMG code from photobucket and pasting it directly in a post will bring up the image on this forum. Perhaps the other forum requires a slightly different way of doing things...

Welcome!

thats what i do.. as Gaz said.. post the img link form photo bucket

Well photobucket won't allow me to copy the the IMG code. Only thing I can do is click on the image and copy it and it pastes the jpg code. Then you have to click on it and it brings you to a new page with a super tiny pic. Then when you zoom in the pic quality is awful.

What am I doing wrong that I can't copy anything on photobucket? It's just gray

I am on the mobile site of photobucket. This is the screen with the url's for me to copy. Won't highlight to copy. Just turns gray when holding over it

Attachments

• $image-1839279737.jpg
    $image-1839279737.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 267