What's new

Hi and have a question

uutes

Reaction score
New to the forum and I have a quick question about the iPhone 4, i had an iphone 4 and there were some issues, so I recieved a new one and now I cannot download applications in wifi or on 3g, the applications show up like they are going to download, then they just go away. I have reset the phone (soft reset) done a factory reset on the phone, logged in with my apple ID both in settings and through the app store, so right now I am kind of at a loss, please let me know. =)

uutes said:
New to the forum and I have a quick question about the iPhone 4, i had an iphone 4 and there were some issues, so I recieved a new one and now I cannot download applications in wifi or on 3g, the applications show up like they are going to download, then they just go away. I have reset the phone (soft reset) done a factory reset on the phone, logged in with my apple ID both in settings and through the app store, so right now I am kind of at a loss, please let me know. =)

Some apps using older iTunes require you do so via computer, once connected go to menu and download bought apps.

suggest having reset, then updated iTunes to 10.1, update the phone to ios5.

Then you don't need a PC to download apps :)