What's new

Hi just got a little problem

lyndel4

Reaction score
Well I have a iPhone 2g yes I know it's old but that's not the point my problem have been happening for mounths now my iPhone would lose connection to my linksys wifi router at a random time like now lol forcing me to close the app am using go to settings and connect to wifi again it's annoying lol it only started happening after I read about reseting the network settings would help with my phone battery life well it did not after I reseted my network settings I got this problem I reseted it like 2 times after that and problem still there now I know it's not hardware problem becouse it worked before I get the reset network also the other iPhones in the house work just fine and yes the router is using WEP.

Btw it really did disconect while I was writing this BtW I am jail Broken forgot to say that am am trying to see if it will give this problem in safemode or not if u need more information let me know thanks :)

BTW my only fix is keeping wifi settings background using backgrounder but I need a real solution