What's new

This is the only place I could "create a question" - (s) Newbie

pats

Reaction score
I am a Newbie here. I was on the "Introduce yourself" forum but searched without success for a place to put my name and introduce myself. There absolutely was NO link that said anything like "start a thread".

Then I went to my profile and wanted to upload and fill in information. No luck there either.

I taught MS applications for 4 years, am on three different Forums in other venues, and am only sort of stupid. This forum has me stumped, except for a lot of ads.

I am sad about this, I really had so many questions. I have had my iPhone 5 for about 1 year and still cannot use even 10 percent of it. I had another phone for 11 years without issues.

I really am frustrated.

Enjoy your Forum, Pat

Hello, Welcome to the forum, I moved your post here to New Members.
To post just click on the Forum tab and select the forum you wish to post in.

Hello, Welcome to the forum, I moved your post here to New Members.
To post just click on the Forum tab and select the forum you wish to post in.
Thank you for moving it. I still don't find the place (under the Forum Tab) where to make a new thread. I think this forum is just not for me.
Thank you so much for your help.

Thank you for moving it. I still don't find the place (under the Forum Tab) where to make a new thread. I think this forum is just not for me.
Thank you so much for your help.

Pats...have a look at this.

1. Click onto the Forum....

image.jpg

2. Click the specific section...
image.jpg

3. Click "post new thread"

image.jpg

4. Create your thread.

image.jpg

Hope this helps you, Pats....

1. Click rhe Forum Tab...

Last edited:
I am a Newbie here. I was on the "Introduce yourself" forum but searched without success for a place to put my name and introduce myself. There absolutely was NO link that said anything like "start a thread".

Then I went to my profile and wanted to upload and fill in information. No luck there either.

I taught MS applications for 4 years, am on three different Forums in other venues, and am only sort of stupid. This forum has me stumped, except for a lot of ads.

I am sad about this, I really had so many questions. I have had my iPhone 5 for about 1 year and still cannot use even 10 percent of it. I had another phone for 11 years without issues.

I really am frustrated.

Enjoy your Forum, Pat

if you wish to reply to a thread post, look at the bottom right corner it has two icons Quote and Reply.

there are many of our members who like you work in IT, and i encompass IT in my business. this board uses a different app than most i have joined, so layout is different but very effective and easy to learn.