What's new

Checking In!

ectopudding

Reaction score
hello, fellow iPhoners!

just wanted to stop by, and properly introduce myself!

My name is Kristina, i am 22 years old, i am an iPhone guru, iOS Software Developer, Head-Chef, Violinist, and owner/founder of an In-house iOS App Development company, that considers application ideas, and constructs them for the paying customer within a reasonable amount of time.

i have been using the iPhone since its initial release, and haven't put it down since. i have owned every iPhone model up to the iPhone 4S (as of this update), and used them Stock, and Jailbroken.

i know apps, and software the best. i have contributed, answered, and had questions answered so far, and i'm happy to be here. thanks, everyone!

p.s. my avatar is really a photo of me.
icon11.png

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)

hello, fellow iPhoners!

just wanted to stop by, and properly introduce myself!

My name is Kristina, i am 22 years old, i am an iPhone guru, iOS Software Developer, Head-Chef, Violinist, and owner/founder of an In-house iOS App Development company, that considers application ideas, and constructs them for the paying customer within a reasonable amount of time.

i have been using the iPhone since its initial release, and haven't put it down since. i have owned every iPhone model up to the iPhone 4S (as of this update), and used them Stock, and Jailbroken.

i know apps, and software the best. i have contributed, answered, and had questions answered so far, and i'm happy to be here. thanks, everyone!

p.s. my avatar is really a photo of me.
icon11.png

Hello Kristina! and welcome to the forum :)

That is impressive! Glad to have you part of our forum. What games/apps have you developed so far?

Unleashed said:
Hello Kristina! and welcome to the forum :)

That is impressive! Glad to have you part of our forum. What games/apps have you developed so far?

Thank you for the warm welcome! I have not developed any games yet, my creative imagination eludes me sometimes, and I get all crazy with things.

BUT, I have developed a few apps for new businesses, like a patient intake form for massage therapy, and the assistants fill out the patients medical history, and stats, and every nurse has a business iPad or iPhone, and implements Bluetooth technology to wirelessly share patient information of all kinds to another nurse/assistant without needing to track them down manually, make copies, and file everything, cuz I know cluttered things can get if it's in a large doctors office, or of they have a strict privacy policy, or have a patient that gets irritated more easily and doesn't want a nurse knocking on the door every 5 minutes and what not.

Trying to do something like that for health clinics and maybe even hospitals, to kinda make things easier for people, and with any luck, decrease the time several people spend in a hospital/ER by more efficient, on hand technology. and i also hope to reduce the use of paper that doctors offices have to use for each patient, by implementing, simple, useful, technologies like this.

All works in progress! 😊

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF.net

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, we hope you enjoy the community.