What's new

Two Facebook questions

bodean

Reaction score
Coming from android phone, I'm confused on how to accomplish these two tasks.

1. After taking a pic on iphone4 sending it to Facebook. Do I need to open Facebook? On droid, took pic, hit share, and Facebook and it uploaded.

2. Take a pic from my pictures on Facebook, and make it my lock screen.
Can't seem to do this from Facebook app.

For #1 - you'll need to open the Facebook app to share a new photo after taking a pic from the built in camera app. Alternatively, you can take the photo from within the Facebook app and share it that way. Lastly, if you use a 3rd party camera app, like Camera+, you'll find options for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and more right from the app.

For #2 - There's not an official way to download images from the Facebook app. The two ways to get a photo off Facebook from your phone that I can think of are to open Facebook in Mobile Safari and tap and hold an image to save it or to take a screenshot of the photo from the Facebook app itself and use that.

Hope that helps!

David Z.

I upload my puctures to my facebook directely right from camera roll.
Have a look at the screenshoots down:
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304007997.223263.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304008024.538529.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304008046.143335.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304008067.088740.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny. Your arrow points to an icon. On my phone the word "done" is where your arrow points

If you want to can put that icon there, it's not hard to do it. Easy and very conveniant to upload pictures to faceboom of tweeter etc... all right from your camera roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears that bab2010 has a jailbroken iPhone, which is why you're likely not seeing the same icons. If you were to jailbreak, you could achieve the same results as they did. That said, if you'd rather not jailbreak, the methods I listed above should still do the trick!

David Z

If JB how do you get the icon there?