What's new

Sending Multilple Texts at Once to Same Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrayderz01

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to send a mass amount of text messages to the same number at one time. I am trying to win a contest where whoever sends the most texts with the same exact message to one number wins. I try to put in the contact number in the "To" field more than once, but the Iphone will not allow it.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks on how I can send multiple same texts to one number at one time?

Thanks so much in advance.

i'm thinking that the easiest way is to copy the message and keep pasting it and sending it again. as far as i know there is no app that send text messages at a certain time but i might be wrong

i'm thinking that the easiest way is to copy the message and keep pasting it and sending it again. as far as i know there is no app that send text messages at a certain time but i might be wrong

Thanks. It is just one letter that I am sending, so I can keep typing it and hitting send, but I was hoping there was a better/faster way.

hey, i've been trying to find the same thing..
my friend had this android app, and you could send as many text messages as you wanted. he could even send 10,000 if he felt like it. The app had a place where you entered the number you wanted, and as far as we could tell, their was no limit..
i'm trying to find the same app for iphones/itouches, but i haven't been succesfull, but keep looking, it should be out there. if you find it, please let me know.
- Benjamin

Hi. You just go to the plus sign on the top Corner of text and add each Name by searching through your address book press send and it will go to all you have address it too as many as you like hope that helps

No, we aren't talking about that, we're talking about sending the same message to the same person like a thousand times to spam their phone, lol.

Iv got a problem wiv caracter counter in message settings , it says if u send more than 160 u get billed for two texts, but mine adds more ???can anyone help?:(

Your friend here is e-mail, not iphone. For example to send SMS to ATT phone I'd send and e-mail to ##########@txt.att.net for example [email protected]

To really flood you'd want to use several SMTP servers.

guitarplaya183 said:
No, we aren't talking about that, we're talking about sending the same message to the same person like a thousand times to spam their phone, lol.

Oh I see ok well good luck lol

If your jailbroken you can install veency from cydia. It will allow you to view your phones screen on your computer. More importantly you can also control it.

You can set up a Marcos to repeat the task of sending the same text over and over as many times as you like. Even while you sleep...

If your jailbroken you can install veency from cydia. It will allow you to view your phones screen on your computer. More importantly you can also control it.

You can set up a Marcos to repeat the task of sending the same text over and over as many times as you like. Even while you sleep...
good app you named there, i want to know if i will be able to send sms, emails, and control other stuff on the phone right from my computer? i used to have a nokia phone long ago and i remember that there was that pc suite or something like that which could allow me to answer calls, send sms, emails, all right from the computer while having the phone connected to the computer and pc suite fired up. Is "veency" doing the same?

Veency displays your phone on the computer exactly the way it is and works via wifi. You can do evrything from the computer that you can from the phone using our mouse instead of your finger.

Unfortunately due to the retina display of the iPhone 4's screen the display is abit choppy. It woke perfectly fine on the 3GS however...

Status
Not open for further replies.