What's new

Screen Protectors

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking for a screen protector for my 6S Plus.

Something I hadn't thought of until Darkstar2007 brought it up.......Will a screen protector interfere with the 3D Touch capabilities?
Any thoughts on that?

The Apple Watch also has Force Touch, and it looks like it works fine with screen protectors of any kind - glass screen protectors too; at least that's what I've read online.

I am looking for a screen protector for my 6S Plus.

Something I hadn't thought of until Darkstar2007 brought it up.......Will a screen protector interfere with the 3D Touch capabilities?
Any thoughts on that?
I guess you'll know for sure when you receive your new iPhone 6s Plus and try it out with and without a screen protector.

I guess you'll know for sure when you receive your new iPhone 6s Plus and try it out with and without a screen protector.
Thing is I like to put on a screen protector from the start, I don't like to take the chance of scratching my screen.

Yes I think its a case of Suck it and see.

I'm looking for a Tech Armor one, They really are great but I don't want a glass one. Amazon don't seem to have one as yet but I'll keep searching.

I think this might come up again and again as people realise it could interfere.

I think this might come up again and again as people realise it could interfere.
Since they've never had an iOS device with a pressure sensitive touch technology, there are bound to be some screen protectors that cause problems. I hope whatever you choose has no issues.

The Apple Watch also has Force Touch, and it looks like it works fine with screen protectors of any kind - glass screen protectors too; at least that's what I've read online.
Thank you, Thats good to know.