What's new

screen captures with iPhone?

steponeman

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i would like to know if there are any other way to take screen shots of home screen of iPhones other than pressing power and home buttons, i mean are there any Apps or something like that that could do the job?

Hey everyone, i would like to know if there are any other way to take screen shots of home screen of iPhones other than pressing power and home buttons, i mean are there any Apps or something like that that could do the job?
Why would you need an app when the process is so simple?

As far as I know, this is the only way to make screenshots.

You can make screen shots ussing assistive touch(something like that,i dont know exactly)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assistive Touch is in Settings - General - Accessibility. If you enable it, a transparent button will appear somewhere on the screen. It's not possible to post a screenshot of that button. Mine appeared here when I enabled Assistive Touch:
image.jpg

When you tap the button, you'll get this:
image.jpg

Select "Device", and "More" on the next page:
image.jpg

Then you'll find "Screenshot".
image.jpg

Tap it to take a picture of the screen.
It's not as easy as just pressing Home and Power button, though.

Assistive Touch is in Settings - General - Accessibility. If you enable it, a transparent button will appear somewhere on the screen. It's not possible to post a screenshot of that button. Mine appeared here when I enabled Assistive Touch:
View attachment 20285
When you tap the button, you'll get this:
View attachment 20286
Select "Device", and "More" on the next page:
View attachment 20287
Then you'll find "Screenshot".
View attachment 20288
Tap it to take a picture of the screen.
It's not as easy as just pressing Home and Power button, though.
But it is the best way for someone with the use of only one hand.