What's new

How to take Screenshot in iPhone 4S ?

augustya

Reaction score
is there any other easier way to take a screen shot in iPhone 4S apart from holding the home screen and then simultaneously also pressing the wake/sleep button. For me it works some times and some times it doesnt and most of the time it brings up siri which I dont want in my screenshot. So is there any other easier way to take a screenshot besides this tehcnique.

I'm pretty certain it's the only way. Press the lock button first, holding it... then a split second later press the home button.

I'm pretty certain it's the only way. Press the lock button first, holding it... then a split second later press the home button.

Pressing the Lock Button first always gives me the red swipe bar on the screen to switch off the phone !! :(

augustya said:
Pressing the Lock Button first always gives me the red swipe bar on the screen to switch off the phone !! :(

Yes, holding the lock button for 3+ seconds brings up the swipe bar.

Press it then immediately press the home button.

I tell you man this is tough when I quickly press the lock button it locks out the Phone and my screen goes blank ! The Phone is Locked !

I have found that if you quickly press both buttons at the same time - that's the method that works most reliably for me. It may take a bit of practice to get your hands/fingers "just so," but it does work.

Good luck.

Marilyn