What's new

Wont go to Home screen Straight away

Ignisdean

Reaction score
Hello, Ive been having some problems lately with my Iphone 4 Version 4.3.3
When Im on a App, And want to close it by pressing the Home screen button it doesnt go back to the home screen, I have to either keep pressing it repeatedly or press the lock button and then unlock it and then press home.
Just wondered if this was a firmware issue? Or whether theres a slight problem with my home button. Please not that it doesnt always do it only on occasions.

Would appreciate it if someone could help me out
Thankyou

Dean Matthews

I think that it's a hardware issue, i'm having the same behavior with my home button since iOS 4.3.1 and despite the iOS upgrades, the issue never cure.

Glad it's not just me!

I've had the problem every so often for a while now but since I updated to 4.3.3 it seems more likely to happen than not.
Getting quite annoying now, but looking online there are loads of people with the same problem.
Has anyone contacted Apple about it? I've emailed them but not got a response yet.
Think everyone needs to contact them about it though really

Glad it's not just me!

I've had the problem every so often for a while now but since I updated to 4.3.3 it seems more likely to happen than not.
Getting quite annoying now, but looking online there are loads of people with the same problem.
Has anyone contacted Apple about it? I've emailed them but not got a response yet.
Think everyone needs to contact them about it though really

The only and only one reason why I do not even think about going to see apple for a repair of iPhone change is because I have an very awesome battery. if apple say " we change and give you a new one" i'm not sure if that new one will have a good battery life like the one I'm having now. My phone is jailbreaked and I have gestures tweaks install on it. So I don't even really use the home button that much.
I use gesture to
1- minize an app
2- close an app
3- close all apps
4- reveal the multitasking bar
5- switch from one opened app to another opened app.
I use the home button only to wake up the screened some times to make a screenshot and to hard reset the iOS.