What's new

Ring Tones...

MrBenchMark

Reaction score
I have Bite SMS and I'm able to assign custom ring tones to people which is great!

My question goes along the lines of why is it that some ring tones have more volume than others? Personally I believe they're all created equally, but some are just louder than others; some even when the volume is all the way up on the phone, you can barely hear.

Any answers out there in iPhone land?

Hmmmmm, 133 lookers but no answers...

If you made the ringtone you probably raised the volume on some of the ringtones and not the others. You do know that you can raise the volume of ringtones in iTunes by right clicking on ringtone clicking get info and going to options.

If you made the ringtone you probably raised the volume on some of the ringtones and not the others. You do know that you can raise the volume of ringtones in iTunes by right clicking on ringtone clicking get info and going to options.

I'm aware of this and I tried the same thing. I even took the same ringtone and put it up to full volume (saving it) while leaving the other one alone, and compared the two listening to them on my phone. The same volume was still present.

So at that point I was baffled...

I'm aware of this and I tried the same thing. I even took the same ringtone and put it up to full volume (saving it) while leaving the other one alone, and compared the two listening to them on my phone. The same volume was still present.

So at that point I was baffled...

That is weird.