What's new

Retreiving home videos

atreim

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and seeking help with this particular problem. I took Christmas videos on my iphone 3GS and downloaded onto my pc but didn't check which format I downloaded them in. They are now moved from my iphone to my pc in image format. Is it possible to convert these videos saved as images into videos again or are they lost. I did not save them on the phone just moved them.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

atreim said:
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and seeking help with this particular problem. I took Christmas videos on my iphone 3GS and downloaded onto my pc but didn't check which format I downloaded them in. They are now moved from my iphone to my pc in image format. Is it possible to convert these videos saved as images into videos again or are they lost. I did not save them on the phone just moved them.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hello.

They cant be in image format. I think that you just see their icons associated with your image viewer.

Download quicktime and right click on one of the videos, choose OPEN WITH, and choose quicktime (will also ask you if you want to set as default player for that format).

Hi,

This isn't working I tried before. Thanks for getting back to me.

What is the extension you are having at the end of the name of the files? Simply change the extension into .MOV hit enter and it will be back to normal. You will need a mov format video player to be able to play those files, unless you convert them into mp4.