What's new

help about video converter

Ton

Reaction score
Every day I take the subway or bus to company, but long distances make me very boring, in order to kill these boring time, I often watch the movie on my ipad, however, I met a trouble.

I download movies on my ipad , I know I need to search for information about a good video converter, but, you know, there is no free lunch, a lot of software are paid, but my budget and not many.

So I need a cheap and good video converter, the best video format conversion in after the video can ensure high quality.

Who can give me some information? I am much obliged to you .

Videora iphone/ipad converter is the one i use, its really good and its free!

Last edited:
Just download CineXplayer from the app store and it plays xvid and other file types and on the ipad even has 3D apparently

switch to wondershare free youtube downloader. just google it. it works really well. best of luck!

try foxreal video converter ( foxreal.com/video-converter/ ), it supply special presets for iPad, iPad 2, iPhone etc, it's shareware, but it's really worth the money

I chose Uusher iPad Video Converter, my best friend recommended to me, relative to everyone's recommended software, Uusher iPad Video Converter price is more suitable for me, and at the same time it function also strong enough.

Finally thank you!!