What's new

RemoveBG crashes every single time.

yhang23

Reaction score
This is my first time jailbreaking my phone and i have lots to learn!
I got SBSettings and i got RemoveBG from cydia!

but everytime i tried to activate RemoveBG, my phone goes to apple logo and my phone comes back crashed and is automatically put into safe mode. any help please? =)

Matrix

Reaction score
wait for an update in Cydia. Looks like it isnt compatible yet. I did email the developer though

Acekiller

Reaction score
This is my first time jailbreaking my phone and i have lots to learn!
I got SBSettings and i got RemoveBG from cydia!

but everytime i tried to activate RemoveBG, my phone goes to apple logo and my phone comes back crashed and is automatically put into safe mode. any help please? =)

I am using ios 4.1 and JB. yesterday I installed removeBG, it crashes and forces the phone in safe mode. After respring, i found that all the Recent used apps as well as the ipod controls (icons that are suppose to show when double click the home button) were gone. I deleted the removeBG app but the effects is still there.

I tried to toggle the removeBG from SBsetting but it crashes everytime I click on it....

Does anyone has any suggestion on what to do?

thanks!

DannyBoy

Reaction score
You may be to the point of just restoring and re-jailbreaking. Next time if the app isn't compatible don't install it.....

Acekiller

Reaction score
just wondering, how do u know if the app is compatible or not? most of the apps don't say what version it is for?

itsmyiphone4

Reaction score
there was an update in cydia this afternoon.

DEPENDS IPHONE FIRMWARE < 4.1

i installed Remove Recents which removes non running app's.

Most reactions

Latest posts