What's new

RemoveBG crashes every single time.

yhang23

Reaction score
This is my first time jailbreaking my phone and i have lots to learn!
I got SBSettings and i got RemoveBG from cydia!

but everytime i tried to activate RemoveBG, my phone goes to apple logo and my phone comes back crashed and is automatically put into safe mode. any help please? =)

wait for an update in Cydia. Looks like it isnt compatible yet. I did email the developer though

This is my first time jailbreaking my phone and i have lots to learn!
I got SBSettings and i got RemoveBG from cydia!

but everytime i tried to activate RemoveBG, my phone goes to apple logo and my phone comes back crashed and is automatically put into safe mode. any help please? =)

I am using ios 4.1 and JB. yesterday I installed removeBG, it crashes and forces the phone in safe mode. After respring, i found that all the Recent used apps as well as the ipod controls (icons that are suppose to show when double click the home button) were gone. I deleted the removeBG app but the effects is still there.

I tried to toggle the removeBG from SBsetting but it crashes everytime I click on it....

Does anyone has any suggestion on what to do?

thanks!

You may be to the point of just restoring and re-jailbreaking. Next time if the app isn't compatible don't install it.....

just wondering, how do u know if the app is compatible or not? most of the apps don't say what version it is for?

there was an update in cydia this afternoon.

DEPENDS IPHONE FIRMWARE < 4.1

i installed Remove Recents which removes non running app's.