What's new

Remote DVR access

Dreinhart

Reaction score
I own a high performance car shop I have a DVR system there, that I can access from any PC throught internet expolrer is there a app that I can use to do the same thing on my I phone

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Just go to the app store and search security or dvr there are many apps that do this. Just havetoo find one that plays well with your dvr/software.

OP
D

Dreinhart

Reaction score
I have tried this. my program works with internet exoloper and the you have to down load a active X program then you simply type in the IP address and you can access the system so far I have not found a APP that will work.

Smitty

Reaction score
Do you have cable or satellite ? I have Att and it has an app for that. I know direct tv does as well. Search your specific provider ?

OP
D

Dreinhart

Reaction score
Do you have cable or satellite ? I have Att and it has an app for that. I know direct tv does as well. Search your specific provider ?

At my shop I have com cast cable and as I said I have to log in to Int Exp then it will ask to download a active X program, then I sinply type in my IP address and enter my log in and pass word. I have downloaded several apps and they do not work

Kensterfly

Reaction score
Most providers have an app for that. Have you asked Comcast? I have DirecTV and have an app on my iPhone just for that.

Most reactions

Latest posts