What's new

Remote DVR access

Dreinhart

Reaction score
I own a high performance car shop I have a DVR system there, that I can access from any PC throught internet expolrer is there a app that I can use to do the same thing on my I phone

Just go to the app store and search security or dvr there are many apps that do this. Just havetoo find one that plays well with your dvr/software.

I have tried this. my program works with internet exoloper and the you have to down load a active X program then you simply type in the IP address and you can access the system so far I have not found a APP that will work.

Do you have cable or satellite ? I have Att and it has an app for that. I know direct tv does as well. Search your specific provider ?

Do you have cable or satellite ? I have Att and it has an app for that. I know direct tv does as well. Search your specific provider ?

At my shop I have com cast cable and as I said I have to log in to Int Exp then it will ask to download a active X program, then I sinply type in my IP address and enter my log in and pass word. I have downloaded several apps and they do not work

Most providers have an app for that. Have you asked Comcast? I have DirecTV and have an app on my iPhone just for that.