What's new

ReJailbreaking iPhone 4s

theplastickid

Reaction score
I am having trouble with my jailbroken 4s my apps wont update I have to delete them and then redownload every time I want to upgrade a free app that I downloaded from the app store. I read online if I rejailbreak after a reset it will fix it.

Anyone know any good protocol to do the above while keeping all of my apps on the iPhone and not losing all of my data. iTunes basically confuses the **** out of me, then when I factor in jailbroken apps and computer syncing it all gets a bit too messy.

Would love some help on this one.

Thanks,

is it only happening when you are using your cellular connection or over WIFI too? Did you try connecting to a WIFI hotspot and update the apps?

Thanks

Happens on both, its to do with the phone not the connection to the net.

Yeah how do I resync apps though? Do I need to sync to the computer first? ***EDITED FOR PIRACY***

Last edited by a moderator:
The apps you got from from iTunes app store are always available to you. As for the cracked apps, discussion of them is against forum rules.

waldoe said:
The apps you got from from iTunes app store are always available to you. As for the cracked apps, discussion of them is against forum rules.

What's the way to "back up" [legit] packages from Cydia? I know there's a tweak I can get that'll do that.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

theplastickid said:
I am having trouble with my jailbroken 4s my apps wont update I have to delete them and then redownload every time I want to upgrade a free app that I downloaded from the app store. I read online if I rejailbreak after a reset it will fix it.

Anyone know any good protocol to do the above while keeping all of my apps on the iPhone and not losing all of my data. iTunes basically confuses the **** out of me, then when I factor in jailbroken apps and computer syncing it all gets a bit too messy.

Would love some help on this one.

Thanks,

Sync with iTunes and then use xBackup for everything Cydia. I do this every time and my phone is as I left it and I have loads of Cydia tweaks.

Make sure that your have all the toggles in settings set to on in xBackup and you will never know that your phone had just been restored.