What's new

Recent problems

rdub

Reaction score
Recently everytime I've upgraded something from cydia that doesn't require respringing I get the following 5 icons appearing

$image-2414759622.jpg

Also my RAM is very low to the point the phone crashes

I'm running iOS 5.0.1 jailbroken, any ideas?

Yes, but why does it do this all of a sudden, it never did before

Have you noticed any other problems? Such as Siri not working. Dictation stopped working? Anything like that?

I don't have Siri, but the other day the phone started vibrating like crazy and wouldn't do anything at all had to hard restart

I had problems with the jailbreak for both the 4 and 4S. Wasen't willing to have a phone that was only partially working. I restored and forgot about it.

You could try asking at the source of the jailbreak Dev-Team Blog

I'm almost at the point of upgrading to the new iOS but not sure I can live without my jailbreak lol

I see you have your springboard quite customized.

Personally I can set my phone up for me just fine without a jailbreak.

And there are other ways to get the apps you need. Cydia aint all that.

And there are other ways to get the apps you need. Cydia aint all that.

No there isn't..... unless you are jailbroken there is no way to get most of the apps/tweaks that Cydia offers. These are applications that modify system files which is not allowed in the iTunes store. You will not find tweaks like the ones you find on Cydia anywhere else.

Jmills87 said:
No there isn't..... unless you are jailbroken there is no way to get most of the apps/tweaks that Cydia offers. These are applications that modify system files which is not allowed in the iTunes store. You will not find tweaks like the ones you find on Cydia anywhere else.

Exactly I searched alot before jailbreaking

Anybody know why my phone is doing this?

mine does that EVERY time I install somthing from [Moderator edit: Removed reference to piracy. Please read the rules and don't be a pirate!] or cydia (cant remember which one does it)

Every time I download a app, those icons show and just respringing hides them again (dont have the issue with itunes)
If I dont repsring most of the time the app I just downloaded wont work until I do

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just something you live with. The same thing happens to me when I install certain Cydia tweaks, you just respring and then you're good.