What's new

Really stuck?

melissab

Reaction score
Hi there I recently bought an iPhone 3G of my friend it's unlocked and works perfect, but there is this msg that keeps popping up saying, this assessory is not optimized for this iPhone ???? What does it mean and how do I get it to stop coming up all the time it is very annoying and when I play music on it, it works for a minute then the msg comes up and it goes into silent mode, am ready to blow the thing up I jus don't no wat to do, can someone please help???? Thanks mel :)

It means thar your iOS is either inferior for what is it require by the application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there im really new to iPhone, I have no idea what that means could you walk me through step by step how to fix the problem I would be so happy to remove it as it takes all my battery life please help I'm so happy that someone actually knows what's wrong. :)

What accessory is it? Sounds like it's not compatible with the 3G. Check the instructions to see which iDevices are...

It does not say what accessory it is, I deleted all my apps and reset everything but still comes up, do I get on the computer to find what you said or do I do it on the phone sorry really dumb with this kind of stuff

Hi there I jus got the whole message that keeps popping up every 1 to 2 min it says; this accessory is not optimized for this iPhone
You may experience noise caused by cellular interference and a decrease in cellular signal strength
Dismiss

So you don't have anything plugged into the phone or have your phone plugged into a dock when it comes up...?

Yeah it flashes all the time don't actually have any thing plugged into iPhone it's jus there.

Oh great we might be able to fix the problem in order to do that what do I do jus tell me the steps and I should be fine

Hi there jus wanted you to no I worked it out and restored it on iTunes and it's gone thank you so so so so so much, am so happy now this site is excellent it helped me so much thank you again

How long did you get before it started doing it again? Have you done anything recently to your phone. Perhaps installed an app shortly before it started doing it again...?

It only went well for an hour had not downloaded any apps or done anything I sent a msg saying it was fixed then when I went to use it the message came back.