What's new

Really stuck?

I had that problem too. Voice command would pop up all the time too, it started happening to my 3GS when I dropped it in lots of snow so I got a new iPhone 4.

Yeah I give up on it so have ordered an iPhone 4 yay can't wait to get it my iPhone 3 is second hand so I'm stoked to be getin a brand new one I just hope I can set it up, can you jus put your sim the one I'm using now straight in to a new iPhone 4??? Anything special I have to do?

The sim cards for the iPhone 4's are a lot smaller so you have to either buy one of the smaller ones and activate it or cut your old sim card.

Hey, this thing happened to my first iPhone 4. Somehow a small amount of liquid got into the charging dock on the bottom of the phone. This was only discoverable when I took it to apple and they shined some light there and there is an indicator strip that showed what was up. As mine was a small amount they exchanged the phone free of charge.
My suggestion call apple and see what they suggest. Issue ring though that you are not the original owner of the phone, so if you see them maybe take purchase records, and even the original owner with you! :)

Can you buy a pre-paid micro sim??? I have a pre paid sim card it's a 3G one at the moment? Am so confused

It's depending on your network. Where are you getting your phone from? It's most likley locked to a single network so you will have to get that networks micro sim...

Am getting it from the apple shop online as I live in Tasmania and there is not an apple shop hear, all I no is it's an iPhone 4 unlocked 16GB so what's that mean exactly? I ordered a sim cutter too from eBay

If it's unlocked then you can use any network you like. The 16gb is the size of the phones memory. For example 16gb can store around 4000mp3's...