What's new

Really Need Help on Buying a Case

Well..I was looking for a case + i found that the best ones are on market stalls? Or in the apple shop of course! I bought a £24.00 case from the apple shop! But then I saw a £3.00 one that was equally as nice! If not nicer! Soo..whatever floats your boat?

i think im going with SGP's Neo Hybrid!!! I've heard nothing but good things except a bunch of complaints on the headphones jack size. This guy made a video showing multiple headphones that fit and after I saw this video, I said I will buy it!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij3Taoih_Ms[/ame]
I use high-quality headphones for listening to music and since I'm a DJ, I'm selling my iPod touch because it ran out of space a long time ago and buying an iPod Classic so my iPhone wont really have music on it anyway IF my high-quality headphones end up not fitting. The best part is it comes with a high quality screen protector from Steinheil and I've showed my family to see what they think. They all say it's a really sleek-looking case and it looks fancy. There's a girl at work who spent $50 at an Apple Store for a new iPhone bundle that came with an Incase Slider and a Screen protector and a car charger. She got ripped off and I'm getting 2/3 of the deal for $26 (free shipping on Amazon!) (and I already have 2 car chargers haha). So that's why I'm buyin it!

Anyone who really hates this case? Why so?
and thanks to all!

^ Neo Hybrid and Neo Hybrid Ex cases tend to snap easily although it depends how the case together with the iPhone is being handled i.e. if you usually put your phone in your pocket whenever you go out.

I'm leaning more on SGP's new case which is the Neo Hybrid 2 Ex which is said to be thicker and sturdier :)

SGP iPhone 4 Case Neo Hybrid-2 EX Series

Last edited:
^ Neo Hybrid and Neo Hybrid Ex cases tend to snap easily although it depends how the case together with the iPhone is being handled i.e. if you usually put your phone in your pocket whenever you go out.

I'm leaning more on SGP's new case which is the Neo Hybrid 2 Ex which is said to be thicker and sturdier :)

SGP iPhone 4 Case Neo Hybrid-2 EX Series

That case looks no different from the apple bumpers.

Otter box is really all you'll ever need. It's virtually indestructible.

Daryl James

Last edited:
I would very easily test the limits of the otter box. Without trying hard lol

Considering your mentioned criteria,I recommend my case to you.I have used it for about one year, not disappoint me too much.If you want own one, this provided site may help you.
angry%252520bird.jpg

Cain01 said:
I would very easily test the limits of the otter box. Without trying hard lol

I do. I tend to toss it in the air a lot and purposely let it fall to the ground. I'm getting my money's worth.

i hate otterbox defender. it sucks. hard to move apps from one screen to another and the home button on it sucks. you really have to mash it hard to hit home. that dont fly with me. i got the contour two piece ABS case from apple store

Try the Incase, they have one where the bottom comes off and you're able to stick It into the dock while the top of the case stays on. It's pretty cool. I don't know what your bank looks like but it's $34.95 which is about the price of any case honestly.