What's new

Really Need Help on Buying a Case

xedjflowx

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been looking around for cases for about a week now and everytime I look around, my mind changes on which I want to buy because there are SO MANY different cases from all these different companies.

If you can suggest a case to me with the following criteria, that would be awesome

I'm looking for a case that:
- is NOT bulky!!!
- is NOT an attention grabber
- will protect my phone from a nasty fall
- wont break my wallet
- will fit with screen protectors on back + front
- really prefer a case that has a soft, rubbery interior with and a solid shell exterior
- and last, obviously a case that fits for verizon iPhones

There are a lot of great cases but I'll take a shot and give you my suggestion. I've gone thru a few cases and like Speck's Candyshell. Bulky and cost are subjective but this case fit my specifications. Good luck in the hunt for the perfect case : )

My fav case I got from Walmart for ten bucks had rubber side back plastic see thrue. Real thin. Holds greAt dropped it a million times. Barely notice its on their.

Well if 30 bucks isn't too much I'd suggest an otterbox commuter. Its a two layer case. The first layer is a soft high quality rubber, and the second outside layer is a tough polycarbonate. Slides in and out of the pocket easily! Plus it'll wrap around the two protectors you wanna put on. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

There are a lot of great cases but I'll take a shot and give you my suggestion. I've gone thru a few cases and like Speck's Candyshell. Bulky and cost are subjective but this case fit my specifications. Good luck in the hunt for the perfect case : )

i've been looking at that one and also the Switcheasy Trim Black and the SGP Neo Hybrid Color Dante Red

i wanted the casemate pop red until i heard from two people that it looked faded red/pink.

Last edited:
My fav case I got from Walmart for ten bucks had rubber side back plastic see thrue. Real thin. Holds greAt dropped it a million times. Barely notice its on their.

haha i know what you mean. best blackberry case i had is from five below

I am using an ottorbox defender. It fits with front and back screens on the iPhone. It protects the iPhone from drops. Hard plastic on the inside and soft on the outside. It is just a tad bulky. I got for 30 off eBay. I highly recommend it.

Go with the Otterbox, it's great protection for your iphone. I've dropped mine on the concret 3 times already from about 4 foot up, also it was stepped on and absolutely no damage to the phone! It adds a little bulk to it but its more than worth it......great, great, great protection. Good luck

I recommend you check the Otterbox Commuter. It fits most if not all of your requirements. IMO.

Good luck case hunting. I have quite a few and the Otterbox Impact is what I use on both my 3GS and my 4G. The Otterbox Commuter has a hard outter shell you want where the Impact does not.

bc

ion-factory
These are kind of pricey but I was hoping to get one when I get my iPhone. Anyone know anything about them?

The Speck Candyshell case sounds like what you want. I have three that im no longer using. Two in almost brand new condition. Valued at $35 a piece, I will sell you all three for $60.00
The three colors are pink/grey, white/grey, and black/grey. Black one is a little roughed up.
Let me know! :)