What's new

rattle

whoisthis

Reaction score
when i shake my iphone 4, i hear something rattle inside. I think it's the Small bolt that isn't screwed in all the way. How long does it usuallyy take to fix if i take it to a local at&t store? Could this lead to a bigger problem later if i don't fix it?

thx

ATT should just swap it for a new one... same as an apple store. I would go the apple store route if you have one close.

ATT should just swap it for a new one... same as an apple store. I would go the apple store route if you have one close.

they don't fix it? everytime i went to apple, they were busy..:(
DOes the main holder of the account have to go with me?

I'd call and ask for sure... but my guess is most likely.

They will fix it if possible. They do replace screens and batteries at the apple store. They will need to open it up and decide whether it's something loose or broken.

Go to the Apple Store if you have a choice.

I took it to Apple and they replace it with a new one. The employee said it's like the first factory defect on iphone 4 he has seen.

I took it to Apple and they replace it with a new one. The employee said it's like the first factory defect on iphone 4 he has seen.

That's great! If it's within a month of purchase, they won't even bother fixing it, they will just swap it with a new one.