What's new

Missing Screws

cobra111

Reaction score
First off, I have not open or let anyone else open my phone apart from the people from the Apple Store. I had a problem with my 3 month old 4S took it into the genius bar, they said it was faulty and needed to be replaced, they took it into the back of the store and a couple of minutes later came back with the phone minus back cover and showed me the insides they said that there was 4 missing screws that go up beside the battery and camera that are missing and that the phone had been tampered with. I will say again this was not done by me for the sceptics, the guy from the genius bar said that the phone was otherwise perfect no marks of being opened and that the fault I was having would be correct for the phone missing these screws. He sent me back to the network store that I got the handset from saying that it was there responsibility as they or the distributor must have sold me a refurbished handset as there was no way the handset could have came Apple like this. The network store said it's Apples problem as they don't have a service agreement with them and cant even sell returned handsets they all need to be immediately returned back to Distributor immediately. So now I'm stuck with a phone that wont work and neither of these massive companies are willing to responsibility for.