Radio Shack and Target to Cut iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS prices from Today

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
verizon-iphone4-1.jpg
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With the arrival of a new iPhone imminent, AppleInsider reports on a couple of stories that have surfaced this weekend revolving around two key retailers reducing the price of their iPhone 4 stock. First up, they have a leaked photo of an internal Radio Shack document that was sent to Engadget, that shows that from today, Sunday July 31, Radio Shack will be dropping the price of the 16GB and 32GB AT&T iPhone 4s to $169.99 and $269.99 respectively, as well as dropping the price of the 8GB iPhone 3GS to $19.99. These new deals will only be available on a new or upgraded two-year contract, however. For those customers who don’t fit that criteria and want to upgrade early, the 16GB iPhone 4 will set you back $399.99, and the 32GB version will set you back $499.99. If you want to buy either without a contract, you’ll have to fork over $749.99 and $849.99 respectively. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The second rumour reported by AppleInsider and initiated by Phone Arena says that Target is also planning to drop the price of both the 16GB AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4s to $149.99 each from this Sunday, with the 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 now being discounted at $249.99, although the 32GB AT&T iPhone 4 will be staying at its current price of $299.99. The source also said that Target will be offering a $100-off trade-in offer for a new iPhone 4.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks to forum member darkstar2007 for the heads up on this story.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Source: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]AppleInsider | Leak suggests Radio Shack to slash iPhone 4 prices by $30[/FONT]

I paid $49.99 last month to up-grade my 3G to a 3GS. I'm still happy with that price., but 20 bucks would have been just a bit better.

bc

Maura said:
With the arrival of a new iPhone imminent, AppleInsider reports on a couple of stories that have surfaced this weekend revolving around two key retailers reducing the price of their iPhone 4 stock. First up, they have a leaked photo of an internal Radio Shack document that was sent to Engadget, that shows that from today, Sunday July 31, Radio Shack will be dropping the price of the 16GB and 32GB AT&T iPhone 4s to $169.99 and $269.99 respectively, as well as dropping the price of the 8GB iPhone 3GS to $19.99. These new deals will only be available on a new or upgraded two-year contract, however. For those customers who don’t fit that criteria and want to upgrade early, the 16GB iPhone 4 will set you back $399.99, and the 32GB version will set you back $499.99. If you want to buy either without a contract, you’ll have to fork over $749.99 and $849.99 respectively.

The second rumour reported by AppleInsider and initiated by Phone Arena says that Target is also planning to drop the price of both the 16GB AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4s to $149.99 each from this Sunday, with the 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 now being discounted at $249.99, although the 32GB AT&T iPhone 4 will be staying at its current price of $299.99. The source also said that Target will be offering a $100-off trade-in offer for a new iPhone 4.

Thanks to forum member darkstar2007 for the heads up on this story.

Source: AppleInsider | Leak suggests Radio Shack to slash iPhone 4 prices by $30

Update:
Radio Shack announced the promotion in its weekly ad on Sunday. The ad notes that the $30 off sale for the 16GB iPhone 4 is valid from July 31 through August 6.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Nice article although have never seen a iPhone inside if a target or radioshack. Maybe its just my area

iCrank said:
Nice article although have never seen a iPhone inside if a target or radioshack. Maybe its just my area

In my area, radioshack has a their own wireless kiosk inside of target lol. They carry more phones than the actual radioshack. :???:

darkstar2007 said:
In my area, radioshack has a their own wireless kiosk inside of target lol. They carry more phones than the actual radioshack. :???:

Wow. The radioshack out here in N.Cali has it's wireless kiosk too but I have never seen a iPhone in the store. Barely iPhone cases.

iCrank said:
Wow. The radioshack out here in N.Cali has it's wireless kiosk too but I have never seen a iPhone in the store. Barely iPhone cases.

The ones in Tennessee do lol. They have way more iPhone accessories than android accessories.

The kiosks that is. The actual stores don't. Weird :???:

Last edited:
iCrank said:
me to ge

The ones in Tennessee do lol. They have way more iPhone accessories than android accessories.

The kiosks that is. The actual stores don't. Weird :???:

That is weird. Guess I should go back to tennessee and surprise my wife with a iPhone.

iCrank said:
That is weird. Guess I should go back to tennessee and surprise my wife with a iPhone.

That'd be a nice gesture :D. I'm sure she'd appreciate that!

Although it'd probably be cheaper to get one in North Carolina lol. You know after you pay for gas and all!

Last edited: