What's new

Question about unlocking and downgrading baseband

felosargsyan777

Reaction score
Hello !!!

I an here to ask you a few questions, which i need to know very much. I want to start work money by jailbreaking and unlocking other peoples iphones. But i dont have enouth knowledges to start.

I can jailbreak iphone with redsnow and evasion jailbreak tools, but i dont know how to unlock it to use any sim card. I know, that there are imei unlock way , but it will be expensive , so this method not need. I know that there are gevey , rsim unlockers. This is not so much expensive, and this method maybe will work. But i want to know, that there are other chipper ways to unlock. I know that in cydia there are ultrasnow and other unlockinh tools and it will cos nothink. But it compatible with ios 5.1.1 maximum and not all iphones are ios 6, so it will not work too. I think the best way is gevey. But gevey not compatible with any baseband. I have listen that its possible to downgrade or upgrade baseband. Is it possible and it eill not be dangerous for iphone ?

And i have seen gevey unlockers in ebay, which cost 10-15$ . Does it will eork normal, and how much months or years?

Please, help me to get solution and start work money. Thanks very much.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Unlocking w/ ultrasn0w is supported all the way up to iOS 6.1 now. However, ultrasn0w can only be used w/ the 1.59.00 iPhone 4 baseband, and the 4.26.08, 5.11.07, 5.12.01, 5.13.04 and 6.15.00 (iPad) basebands. And iPhone's baseband is not downgradeable... no questions asked.

Gevey SIM interposers... we recommend that you only purchase them from a well known and trusted supplier such as ApplenBerry.com. Many of the Gevey's you see on eBay, Amazon, etc. are imposters and hardly ever work.

IMEI unlocks... can be found relatively cheap online.

I have lookee website of apple berry, but there are gevey only for 4 and 4s and 4swill be unlocked under ios 5.1.1 , not ios 6 :(((, whatcan i do?

And please, do you know chip imei unlock service for Sweden.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

iOS 6 of the iPhone 4 is not supported by Gevey. R-SIM apparently supports the iPhone 4 on iOS 6.