What's new

A major problem

leshoiad

Reaction score
Hi all of you,
I bought an iPhone 4 32 gb and I love it but.........at the first the firm was 4.3 and everything was cool. Exact when I decider to jailbreak it, in order to unlock it I accidentally upgraded it to 5.0.1 with BB ......guess........04.11.08. Now realized that it is almost not possible to downgrade the BB but I did not understand..........what about Gevey..........is there a way to unlock with it? Sorry about my English!

Unfortunately, at this time, there isn't an unlock tool that will work w/ the 4.11.08 BB. Sorry...

Thomasjtsi said:
No way whatsoever. Any time a LEGITIMATE Unlock or Jailbreak tool is released by a Dev Team.... it's always free!!

By not free anyway I think they meant you can pay your carrier to unlock it.

Yes, that's what I meant. Actually I'm able to pay for FU... Am I right?

Yes you can pay for your carrier to send our imei to apple for unlock

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

Is there a way to find out the original carrier, couse the device never been activated to any carrier?

Is there a way to find out the original carrier, couse the device never been activated to any carrier?

It has been activated to apple though it is the moment you take it out of the box and connect to iTunes first time it then locks itself to the network the sim is on (unless factory unlocked that is) just buy sim cards and try or lend a friends you can narrow it down then or go on eBay and for about the equivalent of £1.50 GBP you can see what network the phone was registered on.

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

I found out the original carrier. Unfortunately my phone will stays locked for now because the carrier is Canadian Mobile provider - Fido. There is a way to be FU but I have to be their customer. If some of you is a Fido customer PLEASE help me.

Yes they will and I know the price - 50$ but still have to be their customer.

Mine is lock to At&t US, do you think they do an unlock IMEI? Am not there customer anymore

leshoiad said:
Yes they will and I know the price - 50$ but still have to be their customer.

I would recommend getting a pay and go sim for the provider just do you are a customer then pay to get it unlocked. I am sure you could get a sim for them on the Internet somewhere