What's new

Purchased Iphone 3GS on 5/23/2011

scrabble

Reaction score
There is so much to learn. I attended a few classes at the Apple Store where I purchased my Iphone 3GS but the store was very noisy and it was hard to focus. Thus far I know how to make calls, text and I know there is so much more to learn. I also want to take photos and play free games and learn about itunes, music, etc., etc., Any and all help for a "newbie" would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
There is so much to learn. I attended a few classes at the Apple Store where I purchased my Iphone 3GS but the store was very noisy and it was hard to focus. Thus far I know how to make calls, text and I know there is so much more to learn. I also want to take photos and play free games and learn about itunes, music, etc., etc., Any and all help for a "newbie" would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Welcome to the forum. You will most definitely learn about apple and the iPhone here.

Welcome to the forum. You will be able to find most of the basic questions regarding the iphone onthe forum. Enjoy the site.

I was wondering if u could take part in my survey.

This questionnaire is for Master student in Marketing Department at the University of Birmingham conducting research under the supervision of Professor Walker. I am researching the role of on-line brand community and social networks on brand loyalty.

Welcome,

There's a user manual in your bookmarks in safari. Is the little book icon a the bottom. Be aware it is very large. There are great tips and tricks in this thread...

Thank you, it is 274 pages long and to view it on a computer or iphone screen, unfortunately, bothers my eyes and causes eye strain. I downloaded it to a flash drive and took it to Kinko's where they printed it for me for about $30.00. Thanks again.

Seriously? I just don't have the time. I think I looked at it for about 5mins when I got my 3G. I thought I would be better off learning by doing...