What's new

Problems with iOS 10?

I'm having a bluetooth problem with iphone 6. Since updating to ios10, my BT headphones will not automatically resync if they have been turned off. Every time I go to use them I have to re-pair. This was not an issue for me in earlier iOS versions.

Since upgrading I have been unable to connect audio/music through Bluetooth in my car. Phone calls still come over speakers as usual though. Sorry if this has been addressed. Anyone else have this problem and/or a fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been experiencing a glitch in Safari two times since updating to iOS 10, on my iPad Pro. From time to time, all my bookmarks disappear. When I open a new tab, not even my Favourites are there. Reading list and history are gone as well. Safari shows just a blank white page.
The only cure that helps is force starting the iPad. Everything returns again afterwards. So I know how to handle it. I'm just curious if there's someone else who had to deal with this too.

I heard about this one earlier today. If your camera roll and photo stream disappear check to make sure that iCloud library has not turned itself on. The person that happened to is reasonably certain that she did not turn it on herself.

I'm seeing lots of people on IRC reporting problems with Bluetooth. So, you folks are not alone.
The question is "does Apple read these complaints?". Or is there a recommended method to formally bring it to their attention? Like a bug tracking system. I've always heard that Apple makes nothing like this available for the public.

A solution I read for my BT problem is to forget networks and then restart it. Too much info to re-punch in. All those protected public wifi networks that I use. I don't know of any way to recall the pw's I've entered. That leaves the only option for me is resyncing my BT device every day, sometimes more than once.

The question is "does Apple read these complaints?". Or is there a recommended method to formally bring it to their attention? Like a bug tracking system. I've always heard that Apple makes nothing like this available for the public.

A solution I read for my BT problem is to forget networks and then restart it. Too much info to re-punch in. All those protected public wifi networks that I use. I don't know of any way to recall the pw's I've entered. That leaves the only option for me is resyncing my BT device every day, sometimes more than once.
If you want Apple to know about a problem, send them feedback:
Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Well, Apple doesn't sit in IRC channels. But, Johanna posted the Apple Feedback link and I've used it numerous times in the past. Even though they don't reply, they do read the feedback we send.

Since upgrading I have been unable to connect audio/music through Bluetooth in my car. Phone calls still come over speakers as usual though. Sorry if this has been addressed. Anyone else have this problem and/or a fix?

Contact the car manufacture as in most cases they have to provide an update for there devices ie car radios etc Apple gives all developers plenty of time to update there hard ware so really there are no excuses

Contact the car manufacture as in most cases they have to provide an update for there devices ie car radios etc Apple gives all developers plenty of time to update there hard ware so really there are no excuses

Thank you! Yes, I finally figured that out; however, Ford was unable to help me at the moment. My SYNC is up to date. Next step is scheduling appointment at Apple bar.